รายการวาไรตี้จีน “Ride the Wind 2024” ได้ท้าทายใหม่ ดาวิกา ดาราสาวชาวไทยด้วยเพลงจีน

ฉางซา จีน, May 12, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — รายการวาไรตี้ของจีน “Ride the Wind 2024” ซึ่งเป็นรายการเพลงสุดตระการตาที่ผลิตโดย Mango TV ได้เชิญสตรีที่ประสบความสำเร็จ 36 คน ทุกวัยจากทั่วโลกมาร่วมสนุกในความตื่นเต้นนี้ การแสดงบนเวทีอันยอดเยี่ยมและการแสดงในสไตล์ต่าง ๆ ที่เป็นเอกลักษณ์มากมายของพวกเธอ ได้ทำให้การแสดงกลายเป็นเวทีสำคัญสำหรับการแลกเปลี่ยนวัฒนธรรมระหว่างประเทศ

ทั้งใหม่ ดาวิกา นักแสดงสาวชาวไทย Suni นักร้องชาวเวียดนาม และ Nicole Jung สมาชิกวงซูเปอร์เกิร์ลกรุ๊ป Kara จากเกาหลีใต้ ต่างก็มาเข้าร่วมแสดงในรายการอันน่าตื่นตานี้

ในการแสดงเปิดตัว ใหม่ ดาวิกา ได้มาในชุดเดรสสีแดงสดใส และโชว์ร้องเพลงยอดฮิต “Can I Call You Mine” ของเธอเป็นภาษาไทย Suni ได้แสดงการเต้นรำริบบิ้น ซึ่งสร้างความประทับใจให้ผู้ชมด้วยการเคลื่อนไหวที่ดูท้าทายเช่นนี้ นอกจากนี้ ภาษาจีนที่โดดเด่นของเธอยังสร้างความประทับใจให้กับผู้เข้าร่วมคนอื่น ๆ อีกด้วย Nicole Jung ก็โดดเด่นเช่นกัน โดยเธอได้แสดงท่าเต้นบั้นท้ายอันเป็นเอกลักษณ์ของเธอขณะร้องเพลง “Mr”

ใหม่ ดาวิกา ร่วมรายการ “Ride the Wind 2024”
[รูปภาพ: ขอขอบคุณข้อมูลจาก Mango TV]

ในระหว่างการแข่งขันกลุ่มอย่างเป็นทางการ ใหม่ ดาวิกา Suni และ Nicole Jung ได้ร่วมมือกับผู้เข้าแข่งขันคนอื่น ๆ เพื่อท้าทายในการร้องเพลงต่าง ๆ ที่ไม่ได้มีแค่เพลงจีนเท่านั้น โดยมีเพลงต่าง ๆ มากมายหลากหลายสไตล์ ใหม่ ดาวิกา ได้ตั้งใจเรียนภาษาจีนอย่างทุ่มเทเพื่อนำเสนอเพลง “Magical” Suni และ Nicole Jung ร่วมมือกันนำเสนอการแสดงบนเวทีสุดเจ๋งและท้าทายในชื่อ “The Mist”

ไม่ว่าผลการแข่งขันสุดท้ายจะเป็นเช่นไร ผู้เข้าแข่งขันก็ได้สร้างมิตรภาพอันเหนียวแน่นผ่านการทำงานเป็นทีมท่ามกลางความท้าทายที่ยากลำบากนี้

ในรายการ “Ride the Wind 2024” ผู้เข้าแข่งขันจากประเทศต่าง ๆ ที่มีทักษะและภูมิหลังทางวัฒนธรรมที่แตกต่างกันต่างก็ได้นำเสนอการแสดงของตนบนเวที การแสดงอันตระการตานี้ไม่เพียงแต่พิสูจน์ให้เห็นถึงการเพลิดเพลินกับความงดงามเมื่อรับชมเท่านั้น แต่ยังเป็นโอกาสให้ผู้ชมประทับใจกับความหลากหลายทางวัฒนธรรมระดับโลกและการบูรณาการทางวัฒนธรรมอีกด้วย

ติดต่อด้านสื่อ:
Liu Shiyi
shiyi@mgtv.com

สามารถดูรูปประกอบประกาศนี้ได้ที่ https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a6458d02-4fe1-4177-adb6-527834a86b96

GlobeNewswire Distribution ID 9115845

CJ CheilJedang introduces frozen gimbap in Australia’s Woolworths chains


South Korean food giant CJ CheilJedang Corp. said Sunday it has introduced frozen gimbap in Australia through the country’s biggest retailer Woolworths’ store chains.

It is the first time for the Korean company to sell its gimbap, seaweed rice rolls filled with vegetables, through a mainstream distribution channel in Australia.

Beef bulgogi and chamchimayo gimbap are available at 1,000 Woolworths discount stores, where six kinds of dumplings are also available since last year under CJ CheilJedang’s Bibigo brand, the company said in a statement.

Bulgogi gimbap is made from cooked rice, beef and other ingredients rolled in dried seaweed. Chamchimayo gimbap is mainly made with tuna and mayonnaise.

In March last year, the company introduced its frozen gimbap in Japan through local shopping mall chain Aeon and some other mainstream distribution channels.

More than 1.5 million rolls of gimbap were sold in the neighboring country in the first year ended in March this year, it said.

Source: Yonhap News Agency

Batangas leverages competitive advantage to spur growth

BATANGAS CITY: The provincial leadership vowed to capitalize on Batangas’ strategic coastal location and its skilled workforce to surpass earlier economic performances.

In an interview on Saturday, Batangas governor Hermilando Mandanas said the inauguration last month of the PHP1.3-billion Batangas Port Passenger Terminal Building signals an intensified effort to drive the provincial economy forward, leveraging in its competitive advantages.

‘We see a bright future [here] because of our strategic location. We have the basic materials available here… everybody wants to land in Batangas,’ he told the Philippine News Agency.

Earlier, President Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr. personally led the inauguration of the expanded terminal, saying that this would bring annual passenger capacity from 4 million to 12.8 million.

Mandanas said the new terminal will emerge as the ‘biggest, busiest and most modern in the country,’ and will serve as ‘a bridge to the entry of more foreign investors.’

He earlier announced that his
administration is poised to build a logistics and food transport hub on a sprawling coastal property in the province.

The new food terminal is envisioned to expedite the transport of food throughout Southern Luzon while creating thousands of jobs for Batangueños.

Mandanas also underscored that the scenic views, pristine beaches, and vast natural resources of the province could be cultivated to further help propel the province’s tourism and hospitality sector, making them bigger contributors to the local economy.

‘It is also our priority to protect, preserve, and enrich the God-given natural resources of the province, especially this is where the Verde Island Passage is located, which is recognized around the world as the ‘center of the center of marine shore fish biodiversity,’ he added.

Meanwhile, Mandanas, who is also the chair of the Calabarzon Regional Development Council, is expecting a continuous growth of the regional economy this year.

The National Economic and Development Authority here (NEDA-Ca
labarzon) recorded a 5.2 percent growth in the Calabarzon economy with PHP3.10 trillion last year from PHP2.94 trillion in 2022.

‘Considering that Calabarzon is the biggest generator of products and services… we have more workers here than Metro Manila, but because the offices are [there], the reports are [also there], that is why we are trying to correct the presentation of statistics,’ the governor said.

However, he has yet to specify the council’s targets for the five-province region.

Source: Philippines News Agency

Yoon names new chief of military manpower agency


President Yoon Suk Yeol on Sunday nominated the vice chief of the Presidential Security Service (PSS) as the new commissioner of the Military Manpower Administration, his office said.

Kim Jong-cheol, 59, is a defense administration and military expert with some 30 years of experience in the military, including his stints at the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) and the Korea National Defense University, according to the presidential office.

As vice chief of the PSS, Kim established a new security protocol in accordance with the presidential office’s relocation and worked meticulously with relevant institutions, such as the defense ministry and the JCS, it added.

Kim graduated from the Korea Military Academy.

Source: Yonhap News Agency

Palestinian death toll nears 35K as Israel continues to pound Gaza

ANKARA: At least 34,971 Palestinians have been killed in Israel’s ongoing offensive on the Gaza Strip since last October, the Health Ministry in the besieged enclave said on Saturday.

A ministry statement added that 78,641 other people have also been injured in the onslaught.

‘Israeli attacks killed 28 people and injured 69 others in the last 24 hours,’ the statement said.

‘Many people are still trapped under rubble and on the roads as rescuers are unable to reach them,’ it added.

Israel has waged an unrelenting offensive on the Gaza Strip since a cross-border attack by the Palestinian group Hamas last Oct. 7 which killed some 1,200 people.

Tel Aviv has also imposed a crippling blockade on the Gaza Strip, leaving its population, particularly residents of northern Gaza, on the verge of starvation.

Seven months into the Israeli war, vast swathes of Gaza lay in ruins, pushing 85 percent of the enclave’s population into internal displacement amid a crippling blockade of food, clean water and medicine, accor
ding to the UN.

Israel stands accused of genocide at the International Court of Justice. An interim ruling in January ordered Tel Aviv to stop genocidal acts and take measures to guarantee that humanitarian assistance is provided to civilians in Gaza.

Source: Philippines News Agency

CFC deputy commander to visit Australia to discuss military cooperation


Gen. Kang Shin-chul, the deputy commander of the South Korea-U.S. Combined Forces Command (CFC), was set to leave for Australia on Sunday to meet key military officials, according to the CFC.

Kang’s weeklong visit to Australia, the first such trip by a CFC deputy commander, comes at the invitation of Lt. Gen. Greg Bilton, chief of joint operations at the Australian defense force, the CFC said.

Kang will discuss ways for military cooperation with key officials during his visit to the defense ministry, the Headquarters Joint Operations Command and the Fleet Command.

He will also visit the Australian War Memorial to pay respects to those killed during the 1950-53 Korean War.

Australia was among the 22 countries that sent troops or gave medical aid to South Korea under the U.N. flag during the Korean War, which ended in a ceasefire, not a peace treaty.

Canberra dispatched a total of 17,164 service members during the war, with 339 of them being killed in action, according to South Korean data.

Source: Yonha
p News Agency