1. Thank you all for coming down this evening. I hope you have enjoyed yourselves at the ASEAN Schools Games. The competitions are over. I hope you will enjoy the show and take some time to enjoy the rest of the Universal Studios.
2. For the past few days, you have been competing; you have been trying your best. You have done your families, your schools, and your countries proud. You should give yourselves a big round of applause.
3. Student-athletes and educators play a very important part in bringing ASEAN a little bit closer together. We are friends from across many oceans, and the competitions in the last few days have only made these friendships stronger. I hope you will find ways to stay in touch with the new friends whom you have made.
4. I want to end this speech by thanking all of you � the student-athletes, as well as the coaches and team managers who have had the pride of seeing your student-athletes perform on the field and do their best.
5. However, there has been a group of people, who have been working very hard behind-the-scene to put all of these together. I want to specially thank the entire workforce, who have been ensuring that things such as accommodation, food and transport are taken care of; to make sure that the Games happen exactly right. I want to honour and recognise the 9th ASG Organising Committee, the teachers, the administrators, the officials, and all the liaison officers! Can I invite you to please stand up? Let's give them a round of applause. Because it is you who have made the Games a big success. Thank you very much.
6. It is now my pleasure to move on to the next segment. I am sure Malaysia is looking forward to hosting the ASEAN Schools Games for next year, and we look forward to handing over to them.
7. Thank you.
Source: Ministry of Education, Singapore