SHANGHAI, October 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Delta Group, the global leader in power and thermal management solutions, will participate in the 2014 China International Industry Fair (CIIF) held between November 4th and 8th. Corresponding to the theme of this year’s CIIF — “High-end, Intelligent, and Green”, Delta will showcase solutions focusing on “Intelligent Production, Visual Management”. Visual, digital, and graphic, these solutions help industrial users realize highly efficient, flexible and intelligent green manufacturing through information monitoring and services.
At the 2014 CIIF, Delta will promote a wide range of solutions, including industrial automation, display and monitoring management, high-efficiency power supplies, power quality, and data centers. These highly efficient, reliable, and energy-saving green solutions fully deliver on Delta’s brand promise “Smarter. Greener. Together.” Highlights for this year include:
- Industrial automation solutions: Delta’s industrial automation section will showcase four major solutions: industrial control networks, motion control systems, drive technology, and system integration. The spotlight will be on Delta’s SCARA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm), which is making its debut, and Delta’s system integration solutions. Delta will feature advanced, practical, and energy-efficient solutions for machinery, manufacturing, construction and public works, including motion control, AC motor drive applications and power management solutions.
- Intelligent monitoring and display management solutions: Delta will present its products and solutions for display and monitoring management by demonstrating Delta’s DLP screen splicing display system and iPEMS™ (intelligent Power Environment Monitoring System) with successful case studies in major industries and smart factories. Delta’s iPEMS™ platform integrates a wide range of technologies, including the most advance cloud computing, Internet of Things (IOT), mobile computing technology, distributed and real-time data collecting system, big data management and analysis, scalable vector graphic SCADA, real-time report and alert, data visualization, and information integration Response System. Real-time, automatic, safe, and smart, it provides users with an integrated and efficient operation environment and assistance in making sound judgment. The solutions can be applied in a wide variety of industries, including energy production and management, smart factories, data centers, environment monitoring, petrochemicals, smart grids, intelligent transportation systems, smart cities, and wireless communications.
- High-efficiency power solutions: To meet demands for a green power supply and high-efficiency energy savings for modern industries, Delta will display its products and solutions for green and clean energy, which fully implements Delta’s corporate mission “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow.” The spotlight is on Delta’s distributive rooftop solar power solution, a high-efficiency power supply solution for factory rooftop applications.
- Power quality solutions: Addressing power quality issues such as grid harmonics and inactive power that can occur to the industrial facilities, Delta has integrated its power quality compensator solutions to provide industrial users with green and reliable power quality.
- Data center solutions: Delta offers energy-saving green data center solutions for a broad range of industries, buildings, and corporate data center. The highlight of the show includes the recently-launched Modulon DPH 75/150kW UPS solution. Equipped with a rack-mount power distribution cabinet and battery modules, the brand new DPH provides a miniaturized and simplified power management solution for small-and medium-sized data centers. Another highlight is the “InfraSuite Manager” Datacenter Infrastructure Management (DCIM) System. Designed based on the need of MIS personnel, “InfraSuite Manager” is a complete system from infrastructure management to data analysis, which helps datacenter managers to better manage and face various challenges in the datacenter.
Delta’s booth will be located at C058 in Hall W1 at CIIF, November 4th-8th. Delta will also hold an international press conference at 14:00 on November 4th at conference room E2-M17 in the exhibition hall. We cordially invite the global media to join us.
About Delta Group
Delta Group, founded in 1971, is the global leader in power and thermal management solutions. Our mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses our role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider, Delta’s businesses encompass power electronics, energy management, and smart green life. Delta has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, mainland China, USA, Europe, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil.
Throughout its history, Delta Group has received many global awards and recognition for its business milestones, innovative technology and corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for four consecutive years. In 2014, Delta was ranked at the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI) of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), the only company from Greater China to be named to the CPLI from nearly 2,000 listed companies.
For more information about Delta, please visit: www.delta-china.com.cn.