Governor Benjamin E. Diokno led the Annual Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP stakeholders in Region XI which was held at Ballroom B, The Apo View Hotel, Bonifacio St., Poblacion District, Davao City on 19 July 2019. The BSP recognized its outstanding partners that supported its various initiatives and advocacy programs in 2018. The theme of this year's Awards Ceremony is One Team One Goal: Resilient Partnership Towards Inclusive Economic Growth.
A total of seven awards were given to BSP partners under the following award categories:
Business Expectations Survey
1. Outstanding Respondent among Large and Medium Firms (Region XI) - Southern Bee Foods Corporation
2. Outstanding Respondent among Small Firms (Region XI) - Pioneer Trading & Supply Co., Inc.
Sources of Information
3. Outstanding Partner for the Report on Regional Economic Developments in the Philippines (Region XI) � The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) - Region XI
Currency Programs of the BSP
4. Outstanding Regional Partner in Currency Programs for Clean Note and Coin Policy - One Network Bank
5. Outstanding Regional Partner for Coin Recirculation Program - Robinsons Supermarket
Conduct of Public Information Campaigns
6. Outstanding Regional Partner for Implementing BSP's Advocacy on the Conduct of Public Information Campaigns � CARD MRI, Mindanao 1 Area
Knowledge Resource Network
7. Outstanding Regional Knowledge Resource Network Partner - University of Mindanao (Learning and Information Center)
The annual stakeholders' awards in Region XI is the first in a series of 12 regional BSP stakeholders' events for this year.
Source: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)